Where is God in the midst of my disability? How can I live an abundant life with a mental, physical, or cognitive challenge?
After being diagnosed with a learning disability, autoimmune disease, and mood disorder, author Daniel Stein spent over a decade looking for answers to difficult faith questions and finding habits and practices that would improve his life.
In Adaptive Faith, Daniel shares helpful habits, interactive solutions, and answers to difficult faith questions that will help you:
- Get to know God on a deeper and more intimate level
- Understand why God allows sickness, suffering, and disabilities
- Learn your identity in Christ and understand how God sees you
- Develop lifelong health and nutrition habits that will help your condition
- Discover strategies to support your happiness, inner peace, and prosperity